§ 1 (Consent and Modification)
§ 2 (Use)
Interfusion may modify the content without your prior consent.
§ 3 (Age Restriction)
JBO is not intended to be used by you if you are not of legal age or are not allowed to form legally binding contracts. Minors can use JBO only under the supervision of a parent or with a guardian's consent.
§ 4 (Restriction and Default)
Interfusion may restrict the access of the service or suspend your account without prior consent in the following cases:
- if you delay or fail to pay your order
- if you perform any of the cases stated in § 5
§ 5 (Prohibition)
The following are not allowed on the JBO website:
- any interference of the operation of service
- any illegal exploitation of credit cards
- any violation of third parties’ interests or the possibility of such behavior
- any violation of third party's trademarks, copyrights, privacy and other related rights
- any acts against public order and standards of decency
- any criminal act or intentional criminal behavior
- registration to JBO with a third party's e-mail address
- if you perform any business activities or related activities to earn your own profit through JBO
- if you exploit or provide any harmful programs such as computer viruses or the like
- any other behavior Interfusion deems inappropriate
§ 6 (Reviews, Comments, Communication and other Content)
You may post reviews, send e-mails, submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions or other contents as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights or otherwise injurious to third parties. The content may not contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any other form of "spam".
You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead to the origin of a credit card or other content. Interfusion reserves the right to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
Interfusion has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content posted on the website.
Interfusion takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
§ 7 (Copyrights)
You shall not exploit any information or content without express copyright owners' consent beyond the private or fair use authorized by Japanese or international copyright laws.
In the event of any claim of infringement, you, at your own responsibility and expense, shall solve the problem and protect Interfusion from any harm and/or damage.
§ 8 (Purchase)
Once you’ve ordered, Interfusion will send a confirmation e-mail to you. The purchase agreement will be made between you and Interfusion once the confirmation e-mail is sent. Cancellation of an order is not possible anymore at reception of that email.
§ 9 (Termination)
Interfusion may terminate the sales agreement you and Interfusion have reached according to § 8 without prior consent in the following cases:
- if Interfusion notices illegal use of the credit card
- if Interfusion notices you may fail to pay
- if Interfusion cannot deliver the items because of an incorrect address or long absence of the user
Regardless of the statement above, Interfusion may cancel, terminate or process the appropriate step, in the event Interfusion acknowledges any harmful conduct or inappropriate act anytime.
§ 10 (Payment)
Japan Brand Online accepts your payment via Paypal (covering most major credit cards such as American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, Eurocard and Visa) as well as Alipay, ChinaPay and Worldpay. We do not accept wire transfer, international checks or money orders.
In case any problem should arise between you and the credit card company, you are responsible to protect Interfusion from any possible harm or damage caused by the dispute.
§ 11 (Delivery)
Items are usually delivered within 10 days. Except for a few cases, JBO will make the shipment within 3 workdays after the order has been made. The delivery varies depending on the conditions of the clearance process in each country. It normally takes three days after shipment for the items to arrive. Interfusion is not liable for the exact delivery date of an order.
Interfusion is not liable for the exact same delivery date when you order two or more items from different suppliers.
Interfusion reserves the right not to be liable for undelivered items to countries that have no diplomatic relations with Japan or countries where Interfusion does not have the possibility to track the order.
§ 12 (Return Policy)
JBO’s Return Policy is as follows:
In the case your item is damaged during shipping, please e-mail us within 3 days and immediately file a damage report at your local post office. Once the post office files a damage report, they will ship your item back to Japan at no charge. After we receive the damaged item and damage report, we will refund the full amount of the item, including all shipping charges. In the case the item delivered is not what you ordered, notify us within 3 days of arrival and ship it back to JBO’s office within 10 days after notifying us. We do not deal with items that are not claimed within the assigned period. Please verify all items upon delivery. If you should have any further questions, please email us.
§ 13 (Cancellation Policy)
JBO's Cancellation Policy is as follows:
Please be advised that Interfusion will not accept any cancellation requests for personal reasons, such as changing your mind after ordering or deciding later that you do not like your item(s).
§ 14 (Security)
Interfusion will use all possible security measures to prevent your private information from leaking and being intercepted or read by any outsider.
Interfusion uses the standard e-commerce security technology for online encryption called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). SSL encrypts all data and prevents it from being read by any third party pretending to be you.
Interfusion secures e-mail messages sent to you meticulously. However, if a hacker sends a virus-containing e-mail pretending to be Interfusion, you should not open any suspicious e-mails. If you receive such an e-mail, please notify us immediately.
§ 15 (Suspension of Service)
1. Interfusion may suspend all or part of JBO’s service to maintain operating accurately without your prior consent in the following cases:
- in case of a regular or emergency system maintenance
- in case of fire, blackouts or when the intervention of a third party prevents service operations
- if Interfusion decides the suspension of service is necessary due to any other reasons.
2. Interfusion is not liable for any loss or damage in connection with the service suspension as stated above.
§ 16 (Other Indemnifications of Responsibility)
1. Interfusion is exempt from any obligation after sending the needed messages to the e-mail address you registered with. Interfusion is exempt of any obligation after delivery of the ordered items to the address you stated in the purchase form.
2. Interfusion is not liable for any damage or problems that cause delay or failure of the delivery by causes beyond reasonable control, including earthquakes, natural disasters, government action, riot or civil commotion and labor disputes.
4. Interfusion is not liable for any damages caused by you not using JBO’s services.
5. Interfusion is exempt of liability when an identification of the user according to the method Interfusion stated is not possible after the user changed his/her password.
6. You are liable for any dispute with third parties that arise from your use of the service within your own responsibility and own expenses. Interfusion is not responsible troubleshooting regarding such disputes.
7. Interfusion disclaims the warranty of completion, accuracy or security of information sent to you such as personal subjective estimation, out of date information and hearsay in case it includes data Interfusion received directly from you before.
§ 17 (General Provisions)
§ 18 (Governing Law and Venue)
If you have any questions, please contact:
INTERFUSION Inc. JapanBrandOnline.com
Address 2-39-7 3F Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0033, Japan
E-Mail: Contact Us